We consider this to be the first step between yourself and the fixtures and fasteners team; it could be indirectly via our website or if you prefer a more direct approach via phone or email. Depending on whether you are interested in our standard stock (W route) or want us to manufacture something custom (C route), you will take a different path before your order can be fulfilled.
W1 – Receive Order
- We will receive your order which has been made either through our webstore, phone, email or through one of the request a quote forms on our website.
W2 – Order Picking
- Our warehouse team will pick your order from our storage locations throughout the Netherlands.
W3 – Prepare for Delivery
- Once collected in the same location; your order will be packaged and prepared for delivery and collection by DHL pick up service.
C1 – Discussing Requirements
- What if you want something non-standard or custom? The first step for us is to discuss the requirements with you and agree the terms and conditions such as cost, expected delivery time etc. We regularly create customised products for our client, so are very used to it!
C2 – Providing Samples
- Our next step is often to create and provide samples. This could range from technical drawings of the product, a 3d-printed sample or a one-off bespoke metal piece.
C3 – Quality Testing
- We then work together to test the quality of the product to make sure that it fulfils requirements and meets expectations.
C4 – Quality Sign Off and Production
- Once you are happy with the product, we can enter production to create the quantity that you require.
- Perhaps the best part of the process! We have partnered with DHL to ensure the parcel or pallet gets delivered to your location as quickly as possible, wherever you need it.